AdWords Editor is a free, downloadable application for managing your AdWords advertising campaigns. Once you have AdWords Editor set up on your computer, you can download one or more accounts, make changes offline, then upload the changes to AdWords. AdWords Editor can help you save time and make it easier to make changes in bulk.
What you can do with AdWords Editor
Any advertiser with any size account can use AdWords Editor, but it's especially useful for accounts with multiple campaigns and long lists of keywords or ads. For example, you can:
- Use bulk editing tools to make multiple changes quickly.
- Export and import files to share proposals or make changes to an account.
- View statistics for all campaigns or a subset of campaigns.
- Manage, edit, and view multiple accounts at the same time.
- Search and replace text across ad groups or campaigns.
- Copy or move items between ad groups and campaigns.