● To understand the complexity of e-commerce and its many facets.
● To explore how e-business and e-commerce fit together.
● To identify the impact of e-commerce.
● To recognise the benefits and limitations of e-commerce.
● To use classification frameworks for analysing e-commerce.
● To identify the main barriers to the growth and development of e-commerce in organisations.
What is e-commerce?
What about e-business?
What are the key-drivers?
What are the benefits of e-commerce?
What about the limitation of e-commerce?
A macro-environmental perspective
Identifying transactional partners, B2B, B2C, C2C, etc
distributed by: semanticscholar.org